Wardrobe Diaries: Favorite Bags + Essentials
Hello love! After what I thought to be a forever hiatus, I've finally pulled myself together and decided to start blogging again. These past few weeks have been an eye opener, not to mention I had heaps of inspiration from my favorite bloggers/vloggers and friends thus I'm back! Plus, my fave gal lent me her DSLR camera so we all know what that means — trouble. Jk.
This blog post is part of a blog series, the "Wardrobe Diaries". This series basically contains the stuff I have in my wardrobe — obviously, current favorites, best picks, etc. Let's just see how this progresses but for now I'm sharing with you my most used/favorite bags. These bags contain a variation in terms of use & content.
Hope you lovely readers enjoy!
First favorite: GUESS Delaney Shopper (<- click to purchase the bag)
This bag has been gifted to me by my Mother-in-law as my work bag (completely unnecessary but I'm always forever grateful.
☺) I personally can't afford this bag however, it was my most used work bag. Speaking of work, here are the essentials I stuff my bag with:1. Sunnies by Charlie sunglasses case & my H&M sunglasses
2. My keys with my puff key holder/fur ball key holder from Lovisa (you can also get one in Kmart ;)
3. Fossil long wallet (which was recently a birthday gift from a very generous tita)
4. Ellery journal (got it as a freebie from a vogue magazine purchase)
5. Kate Spade pouch (also a gift from a very generous ate in the US)
*here is a close up of the contents of my mini "make-up" pouch:
Let me just mention that I swear by the Maybelline color drama nude lipstick - esssence nude lip liner - blistex combo and the naked brush (from E-bay ha!).
Con't:
6. Voss water (dw, I don't buy it everyday - I just refill LOL) and floral water bottle cover from Daiso
7. Woolies sanitizer (cause it's important but doesn't need to be expensive)
8. Tech pouch w/c contains my earphones & powerbank
Second favorite: Aimee Round Buckle Bag (Small)- Grey (<- click the link to purchase / on sale atm)
This bag is what I consider to be a payday treat/payday splurge even though it might not be that expensive for most Australians — however, I'm Filo so yes, it was quite expensive for me. LOL. This bag is my favorite day bag/party bag/errand bag. It looks classy yet minimal which I strive to achieve (when I feel like dressing up). This bag surprisingly has a lot of room given that it has 3 compartments regardless of it looking small. Need I say more? I love it! Anyways, here are the items I stuff this baby with:
*Everything is obviously downsized*
1. *refer above*
2. River Island card holder (this design is no longer available in Asos, soz)
3. *refer above*
4. *refer above*
Last favorite: Envelope Clutch from Lulu Swing (<- click to purchase)
Got this clutch last year when I was still living in the Philippines as another one of my payday treat/payday splurge. Yes, some of my favorite bags are a representation of some of my accomplishments career wise. Ha! How sentimental. LOL. I mainly use this bag for night-outs or dinner-out or dinner dates because of how compact and portable it is. Anyways, these are what I stuff it with:
1. *refer above*
2. MAC Ruby Roo lippie (gifted to me by my fave gal Nizza as part of my care package, sweetest)
3. *refer above*
4. My keys minus the puff key holder (downsized obviously)
So there you go!Those are my favorite bags from my MASSIVE bag collection in my wardrobe and what I basically stuff it with. It's sad (not really) that we've reached the end of this blog post. Hopefully people actually read what I put a lot of my time & effort with (hashtag UNEMPLOYMENT PROBLEMS). LOL.
*Announcement: Will try to post every week now. Who knows, this might be my new job. Ha! #sadface*
*Disclaimer: No I'm not in any way affiliated or sponsored by the product's companies mentioned above.*
Love,








0 comments